- Helpful Information
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Innokin iClear30B BDCC (Bottom Dual Coil Changeable) Clearomizer has a large capacity and 360° rotatable mouthpiece. It’s the same type cartomizer for Innokin Cool Fire II kit.
Bottom Dual Coil Changeable
Innokin iClear30B is dual coil clearomizer with a replaceable atomizer head, making it very inexpensive to maintain, while providing huge amounts of vapor and flavor.
Another great feature of the iClear30B is the large chamber for holding e-liquid. This means vapers can vape longer between fills, uninterrupted.
Rotatable Mouth Piece
The iClear30B utilizes a rotatable mouth piece with an innovative 360 degree rotating design. These mouth pieces are designed to swivel around, providing a more comfortable and enjoyable vape!
How to replace the coil:
1. Unscrew the bottom base. When you change new coil, please make sure iClear30B tank have no e-liquid.
2. Unscrew the old coil and replace a new one.
How to refill the iClear30B Cartomizer?
1. Turn upside down the cartomizer and screw off the bottom base firstly.
2. Use the syringer or needle tip dropper to more than 2ml e-liquid. Try not to get e-Liquid in the center hole as it’s used for air flow.
3. Carefully screw on the connector, connect it with the battery and enjoy it.
How to remove your BDCC cartomizer from battery?
Hold the bottom of the clear cartomizer when you separate it from battery. Please do not screw the cartomizer from the top or middle of the cartomizer, just in case the e-liquid pour out.
1. Make sure the cartomizer should be screwed back tightly onto the Joye eGo/eGo-T/eGo-C/eGo-C Twist battery.
3. When the cartomizer does not perform well or stops working due to heavy use, just replace the coil unit with a new one, you will get a new cartomizer!
1x Innokin iClear 30B BDCC Clearomiser (1.8 Ohm Coil)