- www.thefogworks.co.uk is a website maintained, operated and owned by SQUARE CIRCLES RETAIL LTD, registered in england and wales under company number: 10964319. Our VAT Number: GB 300125675.
- All articles, archives, pages, and blog content is owned by SQUARE CIRCLES RETAIL LTD.
- The Terms, ‘We’ ‘Us’ ‘Our’ ‘The Fog Works’ mean us: SQUARE CIRCLES RETAIL LTD.
- The website refers to www.thefogworks.co.uk
- ‘You’ refers to the the customer / consumer.
- ‘SCR LTD’ refers to SQUARE CIRCLES RETAIL LTD
- ‘Kit’ Refers to a starter vape kit, usually containing everything needed except battery’s & liquid (If applicable).
- ‘MOD’ refers to a device which is used to power the tank, usually powered by an internal or external battery’s.
- ‘Tank’ refers to a fill-able container which holds e-liquid, and is powered by a mod. A tank atomises liquid to produce vapour,
- ‘e-liquid / e-Juice’ refers to a liquid made for vaping devices which is usually used to fill tanks. e-Liquid can contain nicotine if applicable.
- ‘Li-on’ battery is a lithium ion battery. Li-on battery’s are used to power the majority of replaceable battery mods.
- ‘Coils’ or ‘coil’ refer to atomizer cores. These are the heating element of a tank which is used to atomise liquid.
- We reserve the right to change a products price at any time.
- Products sold on www.thefogworks.co.uk are intended for specified usage as stated by the manufacturer. We are not liable for any loss or damage caused by the misuse of products sold on our website.
- SCR LTD is not liable for any damage / injury or direct loss caused by improper usage of Li-on battery’s.
- SCR LTD is not liable for any damage / injury or direct loss caused by improper usage of mechanical or ‘mech’ mods. Mechanical mods are unprotected mods creating a direct circuit between a battery and tank. There are no safety protections. A good understanding of ohm’s law and circuitry is required to operate this type of mod safely and effectively. Improper usage can result in shorts & overload of battery which can lead to venting / explosion of the Li-on battery.
- SCR LTD is not liable for any damage / injury or direct loss caused by consumption of e-liquids.
- SCR LTD is not liable for any damage / injury or direct loss caused by health issues from the usage of e-cigarettes, users are advised make their own enquiry before considering usage.
- Images shown of products on our site are for illustrative purposes only and may not bear a direct resemblance of the product.
- Product packaging from time to time can be changed by the manufacturer.
- Under UK consumer product law you are entitled to be supplied with products which are fit for required usage.
- The contact between ‘you’ and ‘us’ comes into force when an order is successfully placed and paid for.
- If a requested product is out of stock or we are unable to supply it to you for any other reason we will notify you and follow with a refund / replacement similar product, we will always give you an option.
- If a product you receive from us is faulty on arrival you must notify us within 24 hours of delivery.
- Warranty periods are different for each type of product please refer to our ‘warranty’ page.
Agreement / Acceptance
Changes To This Agreement
- By Using our site you are agreeing to abide by these terms and conditions.
- By placing an order with us you agree to us potentially carrying out verification checks to verify you are over the required age of 18. We have an effective age verification process as described in the business companion guide to effectively carry out age checks.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms and Conditions by posting the updated terms on the Site. Your continued use of the Site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us filling this contact form